Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yes... Its about time [Closed]

Go down 
+7
Stulle
)KAI(Seth
MasterBlaster
Stormix
albertukiih
TicTac
Dis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dis

Dis

Yes... Its about time [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptySun 20 Nov 2011, 20:55

Name: Lee (Dis)
Hobby's: music prouduce and upload stupid video's for youtube
Why you would like to join [LOL]: Well i should have done it years ago but ive alway's followed old buddys in the US mainly hence why i used to play alot of US server's instead of EU servers. Times changed and LOL became a fav of mine to play on. Infact it has always been the top few in my list since 02. I would like to join [LOL] because i think i can bring good times/shits and giggles to the clan and i can also contribute to whatever need's whenever appropriate. Im no noob i consider myself pro (not a bigwig though like some people)

About myself:

I started jk2 in 02 upon release. My first clan was a US one by the clan tags {LS} ,made my way up the Ranks. I was loyal to this clan for 5/6 years even through hard times. After things turned for the worst i had helped out and been considered to help alongside a few other's 4 separate clans. These clans was basically a gaming gaming community but was managed a little bit differently by having different Clans within the structure. The following clans was apart of this community that was named LSE: LS/LW/LM (yes the one you still see)/LJ/ |GL| / and {UC} (which was considered more of a alliance). The founder of LM =G= was around alongside me and Void a.k.a Twist (founder of JJ) in LS in the early day's before they was made to expand the community. Times past and to this current date ive been in and been considered council in LS/LJ and LW.

Eventually the community came to a stand still at around 07-08 and was brought down due to people moving on and all clans but LM diminished. I consider myself quite proud of the contribution i gave alongside other's over the years. But these past few years ive been mostly clanless ( I joined JJ but timing couldnt have been worse and its not as active as it was)

If your bored you can check the old website we had for LJ if interested in my story: freewebs.com/lightsaber_jedielite/information.htm

and thats... pretty much everything i can cover about me and what ive done since 02. Look forward to the reply's
Back to top Go down
TicTac

TicTac

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptySun 20 Nov 2011, 21:03

Good luck Lee Very Happy, known you before in game Wink

Stay as active as possible on the server and forums, nice player history btw!

You sure have my vote for gaining trial Wink

Cheers,

Steve.
Back to top Go down
albertukiih

albertukiih

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptySun 20 Nov 2011, 23:30

Good apply =)
see you in game Razz
GL ,
Back to top Go down
Stormix

Stormix

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 03:38

gl Smile
Back to top Go down
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 14:17

Gl Dis, great application btw dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
)KAI(Seth

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 17:38

Dis = Disrepute? Surprised
Just wondering
Back to top Go down
Dis

Dis

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 20:03

Thanks for the reply guys. And Seth no the full term when i used it was Disruptor (Only i didnt spell it right because i was a bit thick in the head at the time)

There is another guy i noticed since last year who uses the name Dist so try not to get confused (Still sure he stole my name ha)
Back to top Go down
)KAI(Seth

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 21:51

Disrepute was the Leader of eo)(, one of the best TFFA clan in jk2 history, so NOPE YOU STOLE IT! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dis

Dis

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 21:59

Well i present my name in for a different word. meh Smile
Back to top Go down
)KAI(Seth

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 22:17

I know Very Happy im just kidding around :<
Back to top Go down
Dis

Dis

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 22:28

I know Smile lol
Back to top Go down
albertukiih

albertukiih

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2011, 00:02

Gl man =)

Cya in game:P*.*
Back to top Go down
Stulle

Stulle

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:06

gl
Back to top Go down
skippin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011, 01:37

Good luck, Dis!
Back to top Go down
Sintriel

Sintriel

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 00:38

TicTac wrote:

Stay as active as possible on the server and forums, nice player history btw!
Good Luck, and tic already said everything that is needed:)
Back to top Go down
Dis

Dis

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 01:19

Thanks for all the support guys.
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 12:15

You are trial from this day.

ill send you everything on this forum in a pm (in some hours).

GL

Back to top Go down
Stulle

Stulle

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 17:48

gl
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 13:25

Ah ure the dude were the pc blew up right. I dont know if u got a pass already it seems like 40 years ago. But lemme know ill fix it.
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 03:42

Ok this one can stay open then. Like i said when ure back just post here Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] EmptyTue 08 May 2012, 15:43

ok. closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes... Its about time [Closed]   Yes... Its about time [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes... Its about time [Closed]
Page 1 of 1