Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaLvi

SaLvi

Good  morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!) Empty
PostSubject: Good morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!)   Good  morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!) EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:05

I've just come home from a night of roleplaying. We have been playing Warhammer 40k : Dark Hersey. I am really tierd and shall go to sleep immidietly after I have finished this post.
The keys are not as sharp as I remeber them, but I think I got almost all of them rght. Damn I am tierd.

Well, to my question. Have you ever played any roleplaying games? On the computer, pen and paper or LARP?

I think it is a great hobby, and I enjoy it a lot.

Mad <- Me right now, trying to spell and form sentences.

Nighty guys!
Back to top Go down
incubo.

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!)   Good  morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!) EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 20:12

Hi SaLvi.

It's nice to see another pen&paper roleplayer. Ye ive played roleplaying games for years and I still play when its possible. Ive tried MERP (Middle Earth Role Playing by ICE), Call of Cthulhu, World of Darkness (last edition), Vampire (last edition too), Werewolf (last ed. again), EXO 3464, Alatriste, D&D, Rokugan (d20 version of Legend of 5 Rings) and maybe some more I dont remember. We usually play MERP and now I have plans to master an EXO campaign.

Weve done roleplaying nights too but it gets harder to all of us to have free time. I hope u dont have weed smokers in your crew Wink they can get really annoying.

Of course I have some roleplaying games installed in PC but they have nothing to do with pen&paper ones. Everything eventually becomes kill, get targets and so on (well, im giving a try to Skyrim)

Happy roleplaying.

Back to top Go down
SaLvi

SaLvi

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!)   Good  morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!) EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 05:09

Nice, thought I was the only one! Smile

I've been playing for about 3-4 years now. We have weekly sections for Drakar & Demoner and Warhammer Fantasy as it is right now.

I have tried the following rp's: WOD Mage The Acension, Abberant, D&D, Drakar & Demoner, Werewolf the apocalypse, Wathammer Fantasy Roleplaying game, VtM Revised edition and... Some more Smile I really want to try MERP, it sounds intresting. I usually play Drakar & Demoner. Which is basically a swedish verison of D&D, but a bit different.

I have no weed smokers in my groups, that I'm glad for Wink

Yeah, most of the RPG's on the computers usually ends(for me atleast) with me running around and stabbing people to pieces.. They won't just see my side of the cause, hmm..

Skyrim is a great game btw, Oblivion and Morrowind aswell. Smile

Good luck on finding time for more Pen&paper rp Smile
/SaLvi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!)   Good  morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning, or maybe good night for me.. (Roleplaying Q inside!)
Page 1 of 1