Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]

Go down 
+2
albertukiih
riinx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
riinx

Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] Empty
PostSubject: Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]   Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 00:16

Hey there,

My name has always been Light in game, but given that it's taken on the forums I'll be renaming to Riinx. First of a little about me;

I started playing JKO when it first came out, this was quite a few years ago. I played the game for about 4 years and then stopped playing as studies took over my game time, I also started playing WoW and that took up time too but more over my clan became inactive and not many people played, only myself and a few others.

My previous clan in JKO was called **FLO** ( Force Lords Order ), and at the time we were one of the top clans in JKO. We were a duel clan and focused on tournaments and clan tournaments with other clans. I became quite a good dueler, in fact only 3 people I knew could beat me - fun times.

years have passed and I have now bought the game again to see if anyone still plays. None of the people I used to know play still so I thought I'd find a new clan to join as I like to duel people in game. I'm not as good as I was but I'm sure I'll remember how to play.

I thought I'd apply to LOL as I can remember a few good players from LOL from all those years ago.

I live in England and am just about to finish university.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
albertukiih

albertukiih

PostSubject: Re: Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]   Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 00:24

very great apply Riinx(Light) =)
GL =)

Which of the two names you use in LOL?
Back to top Go down
riinx

PostSubject: Re: Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]   Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 00:44

Riinx
Back to top Go down
Stormix

Stormix

PostSubject: Re: Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]   Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 00:48

riinx wrote:
**FLO** ( Force Lords Order ), and at the time we were one of the top clans in JKO.

I loled once.

riinx wrote:
in fact only 3 people I knew could beat me - fun times.

I loled twice.
Back to top Go down
riinx

PostSubject: Re: Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]   Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 00:59

Lol as much as you like, both statements are true. If you have more to add than simply, 'I loled ' then great it'd be nice to read.

If not keep your sarcastic comments to yourself if you can't engage in a civilized conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]   Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 01:48

since you didnt wrote, in which time your **FLO** clan existed, I LOLed as well. In the past there was much more better clans than your which I dont even remember/know; and I play jk2 for a long time...

second
nice app, just you forget to write your age Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]   Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 14:24

Good luck Rinx.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]   Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] EmptyTue 08 May 2012, 15:47

still playing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]   Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] EmptyTue 29 May 2012, 15:29

Closed, inactive already.

If you are active on the server we will see further but i havent seen you yet heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]   Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive] Empty

Back to top Go down

Riinx (Light) Application [closed, inactive]
Page 1 of 1