Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].

Go down 
+4
Stormix
MasterBlaster
Josh.
crack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
crack

crack

i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. Empty
PostSubject: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 23:37

i would like to join [LOL]..
name:crack
past clans:kai,rfc and some others

if u need some more information just ask
cucu
Back to top Go down
Josh.

Josh.

i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 23:50

iam for it Smile
i know him for years. he is a nice guy and good player
GL
Back to top Go down
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 23:55

I dont know him, but i can trust Josh i guess Smile.
Maybe a bit longer application, but nothing important is missed.
You have my vote also.
Back to top Go down
crack

crack

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 00:19

thanks masterblaster! nice pic btw. fear & loathing rocks! THROW THE RADIO INTO THE TUB AT THE TIME OF THE WHITE RABBIT
Back to top Go down
Stormix

Stormix

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 00:20

troubLe guys always welcom Smile

Trial test will show if u r okay Smile

Last edited by Stormix on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 01:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 00:23

Quote :
THROW THE RADIO INTO THE TUB AT THE TIME OF THE WHITE RABBIT
Thats what happens when u stop in the bat country Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 12:01

Be sure to read the rules crack, and stay cool, additude is all. Lets see what the trial period brings. Good luck.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 15:03

gl & hf
Back to top Go down
THE FORCE

THE FORCE

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 19:44

gl Wink welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Cod3name

Cod3name

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 19:29

welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 23:18

INternally we (in the private section) concluded its better if crack just plays on [LOL] as just crack without the [LOL] tag. Closed.

The court has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].   i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied]. Empty

Back to top Go down

i would like to join [LOL].. [Discussed in the private section and denied].
Page 1 of 1