Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mage and King of Worms (upcoming machinima movie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunken

Drunken

Mage and King of Worms (upcoming machinima movie) Empty
PostSubject: Mage and King of Worms (upcoming machinima movie)   Mage and King of Worms (upcoming machinima movie) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 00:39

Hellou folks !
First a short explanation what machinima is. Is some kind of moviemaking but you can do it in games (few games). Important is a software which using a game engine and you can create own scenes which u can fully control (camera characters animations effects etc). I did a few videos in past (not important yet) but I decided a few months ago to create some bigger project a whole movie with script ! I worked a few months on script with my friend and production started. 30% of movie is finish. Movie is fully voice-overed by American/Australian voice actors. I decided to show you short public release of one scene (only half) for better imagine what I mean. Maybe you will like it who knows Razz Enjoy ! (btw yes I am a director of this Very Happy)

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/wrongworld1/prod

Mage and King of Worms (upcoming machinima movie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage and King of Worms (upcoming machinima movie)   Mage and King of Worms (upcoming machinima movie) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 03:03

yea i find it a lil strange watching animated ppl trying to show human feelings...
and i think the voice and speech does not really fit to the body-language of the chars but
i like the effort u put in. im sure that the software will get better in the future, so it will be more interesting watching that kind of movies.

but anyway keep up ur good work and the effort u put in.

cYa
Back to top Go down

Mage and King of Worms (upcoming machinima movie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Light :: Public Forum :: Hobbies & Other Games-
Jump to: