Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

epic story

Go down 
+2
skippin
6 posters
AuthorMessage

epic story Empty
PostSubject: epic story   epic story EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 03:50

Continue the epic story.

Once upon a time, there was a lil boy.
People avoided him because of his unusual behaviour.
Some even feared him just because he didnt fit in. He wasn't like the other villiagers.
Only the bullies bullied him because of beeing somehow special and standing out, having no friends.
He was strong and his will was unbreakable. He was kind but alone. All by his self.
He always thought of a way to get acceptance and did everything he could to help others.
Or he was just clowning around to get peoples attention, in order to stop being alone. It didnt work.
But then, one day something epic happend, it was terrifying, and the village was panicking.............................
Back to top Go down
skippin

epic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic story   epic story EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 12:04

A giant prehistoric dinosaur appeared from the woods on the other side of the river, it was feeding on the cows and sheep. (The only food available within thousand miles of range) Everybody ran inside to hide, except the little boy......................

Last edited by Skippin on Fri 10 May 2013, 12:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dq

dq

epic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic story   epic story EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 16:10

The ground split in half under the weight of this ancient monster, leaving the village and villagers on one side and the beast and the boy on the other. The dinosaur stared into the boys eyes with death and came forward roaring like thunder. The boy did not move, but stared back..............
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

epic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic story   epic story EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 16:34

Both the dinosaur and the boy's lagometers were yellow. Meanwhile on the other side of the abbys the villagers were cursing and screaming: lagger, noob, happy meal. The dinosaur suddenly spoke.

Dinosaur# fucking lag
a boy# you can talk?
Dinosaur# yes
a boy# that is so cool
Dinosaur# thats impossible
a boy # the fuck?
a boy # we got ouned.
Dinosaur # i feel sick , my sheep meal is laggin in my stomach BRRRRUP.

The dinosaur suddenly puked into the abyss and put out the fires of hell. The boy looked infront of him and saw a sexy GAL. OHH YEA you saved meEE!. LEVEL complete.

Back to top Go down
DarthADDE

DarthADDE

epic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic story   epic story EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 17:54

lool Smile
Back to top Go down
unknown

epic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic story   epic story EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 12:00

Then the boy started making out with the girl , slowly placing her hand on the boy's member she whispered in his ear "follow me my hero ".The boy followed the girl to her cottage , she then took off her clothes and started kissing the boy , closing his eyes he kissed her back but slowly started to feel weaker and weaker , he then moved his hand on her back and felt something strange ...he opened his eyes and saw the horror, the girl was a demonic succubus and has been slowly stealing his soul , she took 10 years of his life just through a kiss ,he pushed her aside grabbed a double bladed axe and burried it into the succubus skull , a giagantic roar was heard from the underworld and suddenly belzodus arch demon commander of 13 legions appeared and was all like
Dude WHAT THE FUCK! you just killed my favourite succubus bitch , she had no gagging reflex bro...and I"M A HUGE DEMON!
and the boy was like , dude you're bitch totally wanted to steal my soul.. wait no gagging reflex .. damn i gues could of sparred a few more years of my life for that , oh well
so then grabbing his malevolent decapitator the demon....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

epic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic story   epic story Empty

Back to top Go down

epic story
Page 1 of 1