Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]

Go down 
+4
Aura-Z
marlboro
CyCu
HunterHog
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HunterHog

HunterHog

Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 21:52

Hi. My in-game name is Hunter, but my real name is David. Oh, and, I live in Portugal.

Well. In Jedi Outcast it's already hard to find players, but Legion of Light seems to be overall active and a rather nice community, so I feel that I should join, for the over-all family feel and to know that I have people I can talk and duel with.

I swear to abide by the rules and to be respectful to everyone Smile

Welp, what happens from here on out is not on my hands anymore. See you all in-game.

-Hunter
Back to top Go down
CyCu

CyCu

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014, 03:18

GIVE THAT MAN AMEMPOWER! xD
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014, 08:59

Hello Hunter Smile. How old are you? And have you been in a clan before?
Back to top Go down
HunterHog

HunterHog

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014, 13:31

marlboro wrote:
Hello Hunter Smile. How old are you? And have you been in a clan before?

I'm 22 years old, and I used to be in [DARK].

Anything else I can answer?
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014, 13:41

Hi hunter, what do you like about jk2 ? duels , chatting, tfffa iam just curious about this. Just be active on the server in the evening or daytime
whenever you like and we go from there Smile.
Back to top Go down
HunterHog

HunterHog

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014, 14:54

I personally like Dueling and Chatting. I like the social chatting part, keeps me entertained and I like meeting people and getting to know them. In terms of duels I just love the awesome saber duels and saber system JK2 offers compared to JK3.

Also I should tell you that because I'm from Portugal, the time at which you guys have activity spikes is at about 11PM for me, so I might not be able to be there always. But I'll stick around the server as much as I can even when it's not exactly active.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014, 18:47

hello, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
HunterHog

HunterHog

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014, 19:23

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 14:07

Alright you are trial now. Check your mail (soon) here on the forum Smile.

/edit

Last edited by Aura-Z on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 14:31; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lotta.

Lotta.

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 14:08

I feel like I would like to join LOL just to be able to post some appli and speak about my life that way haha !
Back to top Go down
HunterHog

HunterHog

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 15:16

YAY! Love you all! <3. See you all ingame soon! Do I have to wear any trial tags?
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 18:32

HunterHog wrote:
YAY! Love you all! <3. See you all ingame soon! Do I have to wear any trial tags?

I have send you a PM (inbox) here on the forum, have a look.
Back to top Go down
skippin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 03:32

Good luck as trial!
Back to top Go down
HunterHog

HunterHog

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 10:07

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014, 19:49

Hello Hunter.
Are you still a member of DARK clan?
If yes, you wont be able to became fullmember here in [LOL], and your trial period would end soon.

Multiclanning isnt allowed in our clan.
Read the rules please:
https://lol-team.forumotion.com/t1470-rules-for-everyone-on-the-lol-server

Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
HunterHog

HunterHog

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014, 00:20

I am not.
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyWed 16 Jul 2014, 17:19

Trial period cancelled.
Never left DARK properly.
Back to top Go down
InfeCt

InfeCt

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] EmptyWed 16 Jul 2014, 17:22

Hi! Welcome  Basketball 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]   Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Application :D [Trial cancelled - never left DARK officially]
Page 1 of 1