Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[denied]i joining server

Go down 
+6
P e r c y
Loyal
Matt.
~Bulb*
Dark.Devil
Shinja
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinja

[denied]i joining server Empty
PostSubject: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 14:35

hello all!
i game name Shinja age 23 other clans noe i joining app..
gender man i like it this server!
and I would like to join very much here
Back to top Go down
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 13:22

Heres Alittle What We Want To Know and alittle Tips:

1, Write a little about yourself, your past clans, hobbies, your age, in-game name and anything else you feel would help with your application.

2, Why you would like to join [LOL], why you think you would become a good member and how you think you might be able to help [LOL].

3, Follow [LOL] clan rules, be respectful to members of [LOL] and guests, be patient while your application is being processed. Remain as active as possible on the forums and server which helps us observe you, which will make the process of the application easier and quicker.

any past clans???
Back to top Go down
~Bulb*

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 12:37

Weren't u in Ca Shinja? =]
Back to top Go down
Matt.

Matt.

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 03:09

yeah?
Back to top Go down
Loyal

Loyal

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 00:45

guys guys guys. its just nossecorte. check his ip
Back to top Go down
Matt.

Matt.

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 02:01

again Sad right nossecorte get this into your head ok listning??
[b] U ARE NOT GETTING INTO THE CLAN
okay
Razz
Back to top Go down
Loyal

Loyal

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 23:42

Proof that this isnt Ca Shinja
Click this for teh Proof
>.<
Back to top Go down
~Bulb*

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 23:52

Loooooooooooyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll <33333333333333333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
P e r c y

P e r c y

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 00:46

lol multiclan whore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Bulb*

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 21:17

Last edited by ~Bulb* on Sun 01 Nov 2009, 18:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptySun 01 Nov 2009, 16:35

fail
Back to top Go down
Shinja

PostSubject: i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 17:14

hey all...
What ca shinja and what noscorte???=(
i am normal shinja
not ca and not nosscorte !!!
Back to top Go down
Shinja

PostSubject: i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 17:18

I would love because of that dared to present himself that I like this clan I study much more easily but I did not have clans because of this want to rehearse well if I can throw in to the others that let me know it in a what kind of clan to be
Back to top Go down
[LOL]Relay

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 14:19

Clan your not in because speak english you cant properly. English learn language english.

Now stop making applications
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 16:05

Mr poop for brains i saw him in the lol server. He had CL behind his name (clan leader?). He had a ping of 180 like Wtf. The clan tag was CE how original omfg. FOFF.
Back to top Go down
Shinja

PostSubject: i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 16:55

I speak english...
I learn it very much many people say the English that I can already almost properly in English
And what ce? and Ca?
i not Ca shinja..
and no ce
Back to top Go down
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 16:58

The problem is your ping is like 200... you can't play very well on our server.
Back to top Go down
Shinja

PostSubject: i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 18:04

a question. A faultless man may come only onto this server
that aim of mine that let me be fitting in to the others and at what let me can better in English and others say it that I can converse with the Englishs already that valaminyire let me be understood

-
-
Back to top Go down
Shinja

PostSubject: i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 18:11

hold nobody down to pay that let me be a member I make an attempt but if not I have to go to look for a clan longer then where attribute to adjust I feel it so that here I can be fitting in because there is a big good guy here people_nation you are it slayer dueling was good with you when we dueled I did not have a good day then but otherwise vainly big the ping one but I can be playing then if I am like that in my mood but I wish everybody an additional good game otherwise
Back to top Go down
[LOL]Relay

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 18:13

Well im english, and have a little difficultly understanding you, so you can't speak english too good.

But anyways,

By from what everyone else has said, its seems to be a no... Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 21:22

well relay is right..., sry but I really don't understand what you say, or very hard to understand. I dont see any dot at the end of your phrases. I dont even know where it starts and it ends, so try to learn english a bit more.

I am sorry, but you can't [ can not ] join the clan because your english level isnt at the levels of others members. What means it would be very hard to explain you everything , and it would be hard to understand you.
Answer is NO for the moment
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 00:51

Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [denied]i joining server   [denied]i joining server Empty

Back to top Go down

[denied]i joining server
Page 1 of 1