Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Josh joining application [Recruited]

Go down 
+6
Aura-Z
Spetsnaz
InfeCt
Dark.Devil
Rocky
Josh.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh.

Josh.

Josh joining application [Recruited] Empty
PostSubject: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 01:58

i would like to join [LOL]..
name:josh
past clans:kai,rfc and some others

if u need some more information just ask
cucu
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 03:04

Heres Alittle What We Want To Know and alittle Tips:

1, Write a little about yourself, your past clans, hobbies, your age, in-game name and anything else you feel would help with your application.

2, Why you would like to join [LOL], why you think you would become a good member and how you think you might be able to help [LOL].

3, Follow [LOL] clan rules, be respectful to members of [LOL] and guests, be patient while your application is being processed. Remain as active as possible on the forums and server which helps us observe you, which will make the process of the application easier and quicker.

....and why did you left kai?, or get kicked?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 13:39

Hey Josh nice to see that u want join the Legion Of Light Razz I wonder how it comes suddenly Very Happy
i know u are a good player , you aint talking that much, but your a nice guy Smile
well u know what to do , be activ at forum & server ^^

so Good Luck my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
InfeCt

InfeCt

PostSubject: GoodLuck!   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 15:14

GoodLuck man. Smile

You're my rodian/beedobrother. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spetsnaz

Spetsnaz

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 21:43

GL 2 u Cool
Back to top Go down
Josh.

Josh.

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 21:57

well i left kai because i tried to build my own clan.
hobbies: iam playing soccer,volleyball,basketball and ofc computer games
i would like to join lol because its the most aktiv with nice members so i hope there will be a lot of fun.
Well i dunno how i can help the clan maybe as a trainer or something like that.
i play a lot of tffa and maybe we can build a good team.
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 22:03

i would let you join but i dont decide alone. You got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 03:21

he has my vote aswell, we can put him in as trial , in my Opinion

ROCKY what u say? dont say bite cheval :s
Back to top Go down
InfeCt

InfeCt

PostSubject: ...   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 04:11

I know my vote don't count, but he got my vote. Wink

He's a nice guy.

InfeCt.
Back to top Go down
Josh.

Josh.

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 05:46

thx guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 21:19

question mark ;p
Back to top Go down
.zid

.zid

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 20:36

Yeaaah Josh. you got my Vote Smile a Very Nice Guy he helps another and he is a good duellist Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
https://lol-team.forumotion.com
D4rK

D4rK

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 22:31

Okay he is a strong dueler but many people dont like him. I think trial is ok then we can see .... So good luck! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 15:04

well slayer and rocky dont let him in cuz he abused in the past, he know it was his fault, but hey didnt everyone get a second chance like u zid or d4rk , in my opinion thats just fucked up, lets make a vote then if josh will have more votes we let him in as trial, seriously good players like him and with maners arent that much around, wtf demorkatie? i dont see it like thaT, same with rocky hes roses hand but dont want to change anything, all i see it ; we will se.... and every fucking sentence begins withs dots i dunno mate but dont think your something special, we want the best for the clan , so dont stop us all to do the best, anyway we know what would happen if etc,... so dont be rude rocky , same with the other CLAN CHANGERS ( vertical) Smile
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 16:41

He can be trial but its his last chance.

Last edited by Aura-Z on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 19:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
marco

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 17:05

I agree with u guys, something have to change
Back to top Go down
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 17:41

@ Darkdevil

Ich hab mit ihm gesprochen und er kann ruhig joinen als Trial. Nebenbei .zid und D4rK waren nur inaktiv und wussten nichts davon das sie das zu melden haben, weil der halbe Clan inaktiv geht ohne was zu sagen, also kann man hier nicht von einer zweiten Chance reden, sie wussten einfach nichts davon. Josh im gegensazt hat sein lvl 4 Passwort verteilt und wir hatten deswegen Wochenlang probleme, weil dauernd leute gebannt wurden also komm mir nich damit das man das vergleichen kann.

Aber eben ich mag Josh genau so wie 99% des Clans nur es war eben die Passwort Geschichte die mich störte und deswegen vergessen wir das ma da er echt ein netter Kerl ist und nehmen ihn auf als Trial.

@ Aura

This is definitely not the thread to talk about our clan.
Back to top Go down
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 18:07

Sigh so we get him in as Trial.

@ Aura u speak with my mouth ffs ^^ but let us set this topicto our member secion Surprised

@ Marco wtf i dont know u lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh joining application [Recruited]   Josh joining application [Recruited] Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh joining application [Recruited]
Page 1 of 1