Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edd

Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 22:47

Hello I Would Like to join [LOL] I Play There Alot And Lots of You See me Very Happy

I Like Playing JK2 I Aint in No Clans Im New Id Love to Start A Job To Help people at [LOL]
And It Would Be Nice For me Two

And I Would Like to Be In Your Clan [LOL]

Thanks,
Edd
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 00:41

I don't have right to let him it or not but I think that I have right to speak my mind and I'm totally against his app. He's only asking all the time "Am I in LOL?, When I'm in LOL will I be an admin?" -.- etc. Seems he only wants to be admin.
Back to top Go down
Edd

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 00:58

Yumiko wrote:
I don't have right to let him it or not but I think that I have right to speak my mind and I'm totally against his app. He's only asking all the time "Am I in LOL?, When I'm in LOL will I be an admin?" -.- etc. Seems he only wants to be admin.

I Do Not
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 01:01

Looks like you do
Back to top Go down
InStinCt

InStinCt

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 01:15

Hey Edd i dont know you, but i wish u good luck. Play active an be friendly then we see =).

Greetz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 02:33

Yes you can influence the decision, every member can influence it..but the final decision will be on me and aura together.
And well if you wanna join only for the admin password...you will not join, but anyway good luck ...stay active, hope to see ya on the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Edd

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 02:36

Rocky wrote:
Yes you can influence the decision, every member can influence it..but the final decision will be on me and aura together.
And well if you wanna join only for the admin password...you will not join, but anyway good luck ...stay active, hope to see ya on the server.

kk Rocky Hope To See you to
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 02:37

and
Heres Alittle What We Want To Know and alittle Tips:

1, Write a little about yourself, your past clans, hobbies, your age, your country, in-game name and anything else you feel would help with your application.

2, Why you would like to join [LOL], why you think you would become a good member and how you think you might be able to help [LOL].

3, Follow [LOL] clan rules, be respectful to members of [LOL] and guests, be patient while your application is being processed. Remain as active as possible on the forums and server which helps us observe you, which will make the process of the application easier and quicker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Edd

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 02:46

Rocky wrote:
and
Heres Alittle What We Want To Know and alittle Tips:

1, Write a little about yourself, your past clans, hobbies, your age, your country, in-game name and anything else you feel would help with your application.

2, Why you would like to join [LOL], why you think you would become a good member and how you think you might be able to help [LOL].

3, Follow [LOL] clan rules, be respectful to members of [LOL] and guests, be patient while your application is being processed. Remain as active as possible on the forums and server which helps us observe you, which will make the process of the application easier and quicker.

Kk rocky should i edit it and put in my info or leave it like that?
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 04:05

Yumiko dont worry he wont join. He is annoying and probably a faker even if he doesnt say he is.

I think hes even worse then Neko or matthew and infect together.
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 13:32

Really edd who ever you are. If u are gonna write a joining application you have to think before you post something. And the fact that you ask for admin and even use the LoL tag makes me think even more that your a faker. It doesnt show much respect.

Denied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BujNeHyIFPI

ps. Try CA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]   Legion  Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied] Empty

Back to top Go down

Legion Of Light I want to join [LOL] :D [Denied]
Page 1 of 1