Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
level2

level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]   level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ] EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 16:37

Hello guys ! How are you doing ?

So , im Paul "level2" Strakh from Moscow , Russia. Im 19 years old.And , as you might have guessed , im writing my application Very Happy

I was quite inactive in the past...several months ? But i used to play quite often both on your and other servers. Some might even remember me.
Back in the days i played for KAI team , and , to tell you the truth , i would still play for them(even tho they are nazi-germans and always shouted at me on Mumble server ;P) , but they all went inactive in JK2 and moved to Battlefield BC2. Recently i found out that jk2 is still played by some people. I was glad to see LOL server was still up , tho empty.
The other thing i found was ENORMOUS amount of polish players Very Happy Really , i joined some popular server where guys have been dueling , and ALL of them were polish lol. Never seen such an activity from 1 country. Even now , when i enter that server , there is no one except them Very Happy Actually , im really glad that they are that active , atleast they make that game live little more. (dunno the reason of such activity tho).

So , i thought i need atleast someone who can speak english Very Happy And you guys came to my mind ofc. I do remember quite a lot of you. I had a lot of friends in LOL , but , unfortunately , they are all inactive now Sad And now i want to try joining to you , since its not fun playing alone with guys who dont even speak to you Very Happy

Little about my self ? Well , i've been playing JK2 for like 3-4 years , taking huge breaks from time to time(years). And i started playing right when it got released. I played active ar around 2006 , then took a break and started again at 2008-2009.And here i am again after a small break.

About my real life - im a student. Studying on the Law faculty , 3rd form , going to pass exams again soon Smile Hobbies ? Yeah i do have some : the main hobby is boxing. I've been doing it since i've been a child , and i even won 2 amateur tourneys. I guess you can call it a "life-hobby" , coz im doing it nearly all my life , its like a habbit of mine already. Another hobby of mine is moviemaking. Yeah , i like making videos. I mostly made Counter-Strike videos , but when i was still a newbie , i made few JK2 movies.
And another thing i like is Manga , you know , that japanese black and white comics .Anime is made based on that manga. But i like to read manga , i think its way cooler , thats why i dont really like Anime , except few.
And ofc the all-time hobby : walking outside , friends, parties etc... dont need to mention them.

So thats about it , i hope you wont get bored reading that long application.
Looking forward to playing with you Smile

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]   level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ] EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 21:45

Great app I think Smile Good luck.

The reason for polish players activity is the resurrection of polish scene made by some guys and polish league tournament ofc Wink
Back to top Go down
level2

PostSubject: Re: level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]   level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ] EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 22:21

Ahh the tournament...i see. Though i still cant believe so many are playing Very Happy Germans or Sweden guys should try to make smth similar to bring back people.
Back to top Go down
Spetsnaz

Spetsnaz

PostSubject: Re: level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]   level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ] EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 22:38

Nice app mayn! Even though I allready think you're enough to let you in the clan I wanna see you on the server. Good luck mate

horosho 4to echo odin russkij z nami !!!
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]   level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ] EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 23:39

Pretty good applications. Nazi's, kai ? I hope u didnt mean that every German is a nazi heh.

Anyway you are trial now GL
Back to top Go down
Josh.

Josh.

PostSubject: Re: level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]   level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ] EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 17:54

nice to see you here Smile
Back to top Go down
level2

PostSubject: Re: level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]   level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ] EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 18:01

@Aura-Z , ofc it was a joke.

@spetsnaz - da, spasibo Smile

Haha Joshi ! Nice to see you here too Very Happy

Btw , thanks for letting me in Smile

Last edited by level2 on Fri 21 May 2010, 20:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]   level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ] EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 19:07

Aight.

Trial - closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]   level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ] Empty

Back to top Go down

level2 application :) [ Trial - Closed ]
Page 1 of 1