Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rejoin Application.

Go down 
+4
stage6
Rocky
Rxx
L!nk!N
8 posters
AuthorMessage
L!nk!N

Rejoin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 16:53

aloha everybody,
some might remember me as i have been in LOL before. I talked to Aura and Kaio and i decided to try rejoining LOL. i left DL there because i joined them to help out and stuff, but its not running well, so i dont see sense in staying with DL. i left LOL before coz i wanted to avoid some trouble i think not to happen this time.
i hope to get a 2. chance here and have fun playing with u guys.

for these who dont remember/know me;

i'm Patrick 24 years old, and i live in London (England). i work in a kindergarden in a small city in the closer region out of london. (some might think 'hey wait a minute, i 've seen him talking german on the server with some guys, tho i have been asking bout that for ages, my mum is german so i grew up with both languages. i also spend some years of study in germany which made my german bit better.)

anyways my inGame nicks are: President ch4rneL. , L!nk!N. , 4england. adamo . and some others i might use for fun or kidding arround.
i have been in plenty clans already in my jk2 career, like President, DBM, HOK, RaK, sKe, Ukwn, Kai twice, LOL already, DL, LoD, uf2k, BJS, and some more Mad
i play this game since release with breaks all over, but i dare to say i belong to the other old schoolers in this game.

so that should be it, i hope to get a positive feedback here, u can reach me on icq 192716834, ingame or on msn tot_adamo@hotmail.com but i 'm not that often online on msn.

see ya guys arround.
Back to top Go down
Rxx

Rxx

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 18:07

i want him in.

i know LOL have a rule, about trial and shit, but this guy is <3
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 18:19

Hi
Nice application.
but we have too many trials at the moment...what means you have to wait..

but good luck anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
stage6

stage6

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 18:21

omg...! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 18:24

Yes , we have 7 trials at the moment.
Back to top Go down
L!nk!N

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 19:47

i'm in no rush Smile
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 21:38

Firsst of all really good application, i though linking was sevo ;p sorry for that lol.

About the trials

Trial Members:

[LOL]Level2' Newcomer / Birthday: uknown / Rusia / Joined LOL at Mayl 2010 / = Active

[LOL]Rxx' Newcomer / Birthday: uknown / Norway / Joined LOL at Mayl 2010 / = Active

[LOL]Lucky Wish' Newcomer / Birthday: uknown / Norway / Joined LOL at Mayl 2010 / = [wont make it]

[LOL]Jackie' Newcomer / Birthday: uknown / Norway / Joined LOL at Mayl 2010 / = Active

[LOL]Franky' Newcomer / Birthday: uknown / Norway / Joined LOL at Mayl 2010 / = [wont make it]

They both didnt make it becouse they were to long inactive while being trial. I dont know who added them again in the trial list but they shouldnt be
there.

[LOL]Koryth' Newcomer / Birthday: uknown / Unknown / Joined LOL at Unknownl 2010 / = [FAIL]

[LOL]Anker-X' Newcomer / Birthday: uknown / Unknown / Joined LOL at Unknownl 2010 / = [FAIL]

And soon we decide over the remaining trials.

I think franky aka Spider man and Lucky Wish wont make it so that brings it back to 3 again eventually.

You have my vote to join [LOL] again.
Back to top Go down
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 21:44

Hey Linkin i see a nice application , well your a nice guy Smile good dueler , and u know the rules so welcome back mate Very Happy
I hope we understand each other better.

Good Luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Josh.

Josh.

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 23:05

hi linkin <3 Smile
ofc you got my vote gl
Back to top Go down
s0uljah

s0uljah

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 14:31

Adamo is a good fighter and a good guy, hes ex LOL'er and i dont have a problem with him coming back he surely has my vote study Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://lol-team.forumotion.com
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 16:00

Ok Rose told me we can have a maximum of 10 trials. So welcome back Smile

Trial - Closed.
Back to top Go down
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 19:31

Aura-Z wrote:
Ok Rose told me we can have a maximum of 10 trials. So welcome back Smile

Trial - Closed.

n1, finally u leaders doing good jobs Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 23:36

the maximum of trials stay at 5.

Welcome in the clan linkin.

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin Application.   Rejoin Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rejoin Application.
Page 1 of 1