Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]

Go down 
+6
Leo
pr0phet
Josh.
itacHi
Aura-Z
Melodie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Melodie

Melodie

[Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] Empty
PostSubject: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 23:40

1. Write a little about yourself, your past clans, hobbies, your age, in-game name and anything else you feel would help with your application.

- My name is Naor Farag I'm eighteen from Israel I've played JK2 few years ago and I'm coming back now, My nick in-game is Melodie
I have some hobbies like playin' a guiter hanging-out with friends,drink,movies,games and a lot more.

2. Why you would like to join [LOL], why you think you would become a good member and how you think you might be able to help [LOL].

- I'd like to join the clan [LOL] because its seems to have a nice community,active, kind people and like a lot of fun,
I think I can become a good member since I'm active, adult and know the behavior of a clan member.

3. Follow [LOL] clan rules, be respectful to members of [LOL] and guests, be patient while your application is being processed. Remain as active as possible on the forums and server which helps us observe you, which will make the process of the application easier and quicker.

- I'm disciplined to the rules and won't break any of them.
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 23:45

Gl d00d
Back to top Go down
itacHi

itacHi

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 23:53

Yo m8.. good luck!!
see you on the server! alien
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS0oYcK6RS8&feature=related
Melodie

Melodie

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 00:05

Thanks Wink!
Back to top Go down
Josh.

Josh.

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 00:14

gl Smile
Back to top Go down
pr0phet

pr0phet

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 02:40

Good Luck dude Wink U have my vote Wink
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 09:29

GL pig
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 18:01

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Melodie

Melodie

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 22:03

Thanks everybody I hope to get answer soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 18:20

what kinda name is melonie anyway ? Its a gal name and your a d00d lol, wtf.

Oh melody, my bad. Still sounds like some kinda lady lol.
Back to top Go down
itacHi

itacHi

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 18:39

Aura-Z wrote:
what kinda name is melonie anyway ? Its a gal name and your a d00d lol, wtf.

Oh melody, my bad. Still sounds like some kinda lady lol.

lol! drunken
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 18:47

We have trial limit reached atm I think but I'm getting lost in it ;P
Back to top Go down
itacHi

itacHi

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 18:51

Yumiko wrote:

There 3 trials.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 19:07

itacHi wrote:
Yumiko wrote:

There 3 trials.. Wink

yop , we have trial limit...since aura accepted 2 new trials...which make a total of 5.

He just didnt wrote it in the memberlist..

btw gl Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 20:11

4 trials now, prohpet and benza are fully joined now. And benza is doing the memberlist now
(ruffy and leonidas are still pending Smile )
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 20:37

Wow quick one for Itachi Razz
Back to top Go down
Melodie

Melodie

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 19:24

Erm Melodie its kinda nick that I had in other game called GunZ with my friend
Btw I haven't played those two days since we had a holy day called "Yom Kipur" if you guys know for Israel
And we should starv for two days (no eat&drink) and we cannot use any electric thing (like computer).
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 20:49

Melodie wrote:
Erm Melodie its kinda nick that I had in other game called GunZ with my friend
Btw I haven't played those two days since we had a holy day called "Yom Kipur" if you guys know for Israel
And we should starv for two days (no eat&drink) and we cannot use any electric thing (like computer).

Alright. Didnt know about that. Sounds brutal (the food part).
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 21:13

Dustie used computer ;P
Back to top Go down
Melodie

Melodie

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 02:25

Yumiko wrote:
Dustie used computer ;P

Yh he also ate, he doesn't save traditions unlikely me and millions in the country.
Back to top Go down
Duster

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 22:05

Melodie wrote:
Yumiko wrote:
Dustie used computer ;P

Yh he also ate, he doesn't save traditions unlikely me and millions in the country.

i rather put it another way: i'm not religious on any other day so i'm not pretending to be on yom kipur as well
and btw the way you put it sounds like i'm in some kind of minority. but you should check your numbers
i could easily say that millions don't save that tradition as well.
Back to top Go down
Melodie

Melodie

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 01:07

Duster wrote:
Melodie wrote:
Yumiko wrote:
Dustie used computer ;P

i rather put it another way: i'm not religious on any other day so i'm not pretending to be on yom kipur as well
and btw the way you put it sounds like i'm in some kind of minority. but you should check your numbers

Well most of the non-religous people also fast at this day,
And most of the jews in Israel do celebrate holy days etc'
Doesn't actually mean they religious but it just traditions.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 01:33

I try to not keep christian traditions as well, it's nothing bad but religion should not be point of this topic.
Back to top Go down
Duster

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 01:45

Melodie wrote:
Duster wrote:
Melodie wrote:
Yumiko wrote:
Dustie used computer ;P

Well most of the non-religous people also fast at this day,
And most of the jews in Israel do celebrate holy days etc'
Doesn't actually mean they religious but it just traditions.

Again I'm saying - check your numbers Very Happy take a short trip to Wikipedia lol.

Anyway, the point is that you were giving the impression that I am one of a small group of people that is doing something you are obviously against.
First of all, as I said: check how "small" this group is Smile you might be surprised. Second, even if I'm the only guy who doesn't fast on that day, it doesn't mean that you and your "millions" are right... if you wanna tell me why your view is "correct" then just go ahead (not here of course...), but this way of putting me down by saying a thing which effectively means "he's not like most people" is just a bit ugly to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 01:49

this topic isnt about religion.
this topic is about if we should let melodie join as trial or no.

So plz, if you both want discuss about religion, use pm, or one of the messanger.
thx
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]   [Melodie] - Joining Application[trial] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Melodie] - Joining Application[trial]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next