Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application to join primajazz [fail / denied]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
primajazz

application to join primajazz [fail / denied] Empty
PostSubject: application to join primajazz [fail / denied]   application to join primajazz [fail / denied] EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 06:18

1, Write a little about yourself, your past clans, hobbies, your age, in-game name and anything else you feel would help with your application.

hi my naem is primajazz im 16 years and am love the jk2. im from tveria and have menny hobbies: sketbord, internet, boze, elefents, pr0n and strokking. my past clans: G2K, WsC, RoH and RaV.

2, Why you would like to join [LOL], why you think you would become a good member and how you think you might be able to help [LOL].

i want join light of life bcoz i know it good clan with good men playing the jk2 all day staring at sun at bespin. it my wish to stare at bespin sun with honour with u. i play the jk2 in history much but inactive for long. light of life is best clan and needs best men! i want help u or?
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: application to join primajazz [fail / denied]   application to join primajazz [fail / denied] EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 10:31

Another Light of life guy.
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: application to join primajazz [fail / denied]   application to join primajazz [fail / denied] EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 19:00

THats funny ive been in WsC, RoH and RaV too but they're teams from another game ^^. Nothing to do with jk2.

Oh now that i think of it, it might be duster faking this application, or Sioux dunno xd.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: application to join primajazz [fail / denied]   application to join primajazz [fail / denied] EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 19:07

Or another Scoops app Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: application to join primajazz [fail / denied]   application to join primajazz [fail / denied] EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 19:20

nah this is someone else,

Try harder next time and besides i know who u are if u come with more stuff i know. I can narrow it down pretty far.

closed/ Fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to join primajazz [fail / denied]   application to join primajazz [fail / denied] Empty

Back to top Go down

application to join primajazz [fail / denied]
Page 1 of 1