Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyGaGa

[Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 03:17

1, Write a little about yourself, your past clans, hobbies, your age, in-game name and anything else you feel would help with your application.

Hu hu Smile I am Marcin (M4rc1N) 19 years old. I'm from Poland. I'm interested in music, games, sports. I'm going to technical informatic schooll. I prefer red style. I like a crazy and good fun.

2, Why you would like to join [LOL], why you think you would become a good member and how you think you might be able to help [LOL].

Cause LOL server have magic atmosphere since I remember. My first visit in lol clan server was in hmmm i don't wanna lie but i think this was in 2004/2003. I was previously in LOL on trial but i stop play, my previous nick is M4rc1N. I know many players from LOL, like Dark Devil, Marlboro, Wildcat, Schwarze Rose, Greebo and many others. Plz can I join again ? My actual nick is LadyGaGa

3, Follow [LOL] clan rules, be respectful to members of [LOL] and guests, be patient while your application is being processed. Remain as active as possible on the forums and server which helps us observe you, which will make the process of the application easier and quicker.

I respect the reulez and waiting for Your answer.
Regards,
Marcin

PS if You have more questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Matt.

Matt.

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 03:21

I remember u haha
gl
Back to top Go down
LadyGaGa

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 03:36

hiii mathew ! remember u too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:44

Inwazja polakow O O

Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 13:25

[LOL]matthew* wrote:
I remember u haha
gl

Matthew no offense to you but remove that tag before your name. Or make a new account.

Tx.
Back to top Go down
Hleb

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 14:03

LadyGaGa wrote:
1, Write a little about yourself, your past clans, hobbies, your age, in-game name and anything else you feel would help with your application.

Hu hu Smile I am Marcin (M4rc1N) 19 years old. I'm from Poland. I'm interested in music, games, sports. I'm going to technical informatic schooll. I prefer red style. I like a crazy and good fun.

2, Why you would like to join [LOL], why you think you would become a good member and how you think you might be able to help [LOL].

Cause LOL server have magic atmosphere since I remember. My first visit in lol clan server was in hmmm i don't wanna lie but i think this was in 2004/2003. I was previously in LOL on trial but i stop play, my previous nick is M4rc1N. I know many players from LOL, like Dark Devil, Marlboro, Wildcat, Schwarze Rose, Greebo and many others. Plz can I join again ? My actual nick is LadyGaGa

3, Follow [LOL] clan rules, be respectful to members of [LOL] and guests, be patient while your application is being processed. Remain as active as possible on the forums and server which helps us observe you, which will make the process of the application easier and quicker.

I respect the reulez and waiting for Your answer.
Regards,
Marcin

PS if You have more questions feel free to ask.

"Cause LOL server have magic atmosphere" - That was nice written hehe =)

GL.
Back to top Go down
LadyGaGa

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 15:39

my english isn't perfect Smile but i always can say what i want Smile
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 16:08

Aura-Z wrote:
[LOL]matthew* wrote:
I remember u haha
gl

Matthew no offense to you but remove that tag before your name. Or make a new account.

Tx.

Nevermind, i changed it myself
Back to top Go down
Hleb

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 21:28

Lady GaGa,

I didnt say your english was bad...trust me mine isnt perfect either. But i liked that sentence you wrote about LOL, with the ' magic atmosphere' =)
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 21:35

You can be trial Smile

I will send everything ya need to you.

Topic closed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]   [Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Trial] Re-Join (M4rc1N) [TRial]
Page 1 of 1