Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]

Go down 
+4
Aura-Z
Rocky
Vasili3330
Anakin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anakin

Anakin

Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] Empty
PostSubject: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 20:31

1. I am Anakin. I have 14 years. I live in Slovakia. I was in Clane Motril but you will not know about because it is in JK3. Hobbies that we play the Star Wars name in the game I have Anakin
2.Why I want to join? ... Therefore, because I like LoL Clan ... is more beautiful than Ca, because why not laming.yes I am able .When you want to know more write
3.We will be active and I will look
Back to top Go down
Vasili3330

Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 20:42

Good luck !
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 20:48

Vasili3330 wrote:
Good luck !
Thanks!Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 00:30

Guys .. I just want to warn you. This guy is in new clan called =UG=. He also tried to join SOL but he failed because he lamed much and insulted and annoyed admins. He's in many "ass" guilds like Voss's .FFa or devY's .

I just want to warn you.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 20:03

stay in the topic.
good luck.

SPAM DELETED
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Vasili3330

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 20:22

Rocky wrote:
stay in the topic.
good luck.

SPAM DELETED
kk soz ;(
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 21:13

Vasili3330 wrote:
Rocky wrote:
stay in the topic.
good luck.

SPAM DELETED
kk soz ;(
Rocky thanks and plz icq
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 03:33

Big Buddy wrote:
Guys .. I just want to warn you. This guy is in new clan called =UG=. He also tried to join SOL but he failed because he lamed much and insulted and annoyed admins. He's in many "ass" guilds like Voss's .FFa or devY's .

I just want to warn you.

We let this app open for a while and see what happens meanwhile. Hé'll be doing pre-trial xd.
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 15:08

Aura-Z wrote:
Big Buddy wrote:

I just want to warn you.

We let this app open for a while and see what happens meanwhile. Hé'll be doing pre-trial xd.
ok thanks you aura !Smile
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 15:10

And i not UG and FFa is Guild and I was not even there!
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 15:15

But not the lame ... I no longer want to ... and I went to SoL but I quit the game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 17:49

?? I don't understand you man :/ but i know everything about your tags and names...
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 18:16

oCH LOL
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 18:17

I not in UG or SoL
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 19:54

Anakin, uz som ti raz pisal ze nemas spamovat...
nabuduce si editny tvoj prispevok ak to dokazes a nespamuj tu!

Arrow To jak sa tu predvadzas ti nepomoze, skor ti to ublizi a tvoje sance na vstup sa tym padom znizuju.

(I told him to calm down and stop spam)

Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 19:57

Rocky wrote:
Anakin, uz som ti raz pisal ze nemas spamovat...
nabuduce si editny tvoj prispevok ak to dokazes a nespamuj tu!

Arrow To jak sa tu predvadzas ti nepomoze, skor ti to ublizi a tvoje sance na vstup sa tym padom znizuju.

(I told him to calm down and stop spam)

ook nebudem
Ok prepac!!!!!ale som to nemohol vyhodit
{ook will not
Ok sorry !!!!! but I could not throw}

Last edited by Anakin on Mon 24 Jan 2011, 20:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 20:06

Gosh Anakin, Rocky at least explained what he said, you didn't ....
Back to top Go down
Vasili3330

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 21:34

Yumiko wrote:
i lolled
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 21:43

You lol when watching sharks.
Back to top Go down
Vasili3330

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 22:26

Yumiko wrote:
lol the movie was awesome xD
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 22:54

Whats wrong with this forum i cant read shit !. Damn translator failure <3
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 23:02

Vasili3330 wrote:
Yumiko wrote:

Not really ...

Yea Aura, looks like another nossecorte invasion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vasili3330

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 23:50

Yumiko wrote:
Vasili3330 wrote:
Yumiko wrote:

Not really ...

Yea Aura, looks like another nossecorte invasion Very Happy
ah comon yumiko xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 23:54

Vasili3330 wrote:
Yumiko wrote:
i lolled

Me too ^^
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 00:01

Omg rocky ....

Last edited by Anakin on Tue 25 Jan 2011, 00:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]   Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe] Empty

Back to top Go down

Anakin application [omg i found another one of these close it quick! - Fail deluxe]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next