Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Drunken baby...

Go down 
+10
Aura-Z
Rocky
ZeuS
Dark.Devil
Aero
Anakin
Yumiko
marlboro
[LOL]KO3blPb
Drunken
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aero

This is Drunken baby... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Drunken baby...   This is Drunken baby... - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2011, 01:04

@ marlboro - Well i tried to help him somehow but its impossible (T_T) now i see your point, sorry for calling ya racist. Thats epic fail what Drunken is trying to do.. if i woulda be a member i would say "no" too.

Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: This is Drunken baby...   This is Drunken baby... - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2011, 01:45

I dont understand your point anyway, anakin is a kid and he is spamming here. Possible that let join Anakin as a fullmember was a mistake,
but Drunken is a different person so I am for that he join the clan.
I think drunken is talkin about ''the past'' that happend a year ago or more..which it doesnt matter now., since we are in the present now and not in the past.

I deleted most of the anakin spam since its just off topic, insults and other shit..., as I sayd before STAY IN THE TOPIC , this is drunken join application

We arent going to kick anakin just because marlboro yumiko and/or others dont like him...he is a member like you or another one.
If he didnt breaked the rules, he will stay in the clan.
You dont need to like everyone in the clan,

Anakin ty tu uz nepis, lebo pises same kokotiny a tym iba pritazujes svojmu bratovy. Vela ludi si mysli ze ty a tvoj brat ste rovnaky lebo vidia jak sa ty spravas; ci uz na fore alebo na serveri . A anakin , to ze tu urazas ostatnych tak to bude horsie iba pre teba.

Translation:
(Anakin dont write anymore here, because you write here only some shit and you are aggravating your brother situation. Lot of people thinks that you and your brother are the same, since they see how you act on the forum or in the server. And that you are swearing here , its gonna be bad , but only for you )
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: This is Drunken baby...   This is Drunken baby... - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2011, 03:11

EVerybody remain calm the emergency exit is down this hallway.

Incase of emergency break glass.

But rocky is right that this topic is being raped by useless spamm wich is very amusing.
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: This is Drunken baby...   This is Drunken baby... - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2011, 17:37

Yumiko wrote:
Well let's make a deal, kick anakin accept drunken. Sounds good to me Wink and everything stays within family

sounds fantastic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TicTac

TicTac

PostSubject: Re: This is Drunken baby...   This is Drunken baby... - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 22:47

Hey guys,

Drunken? This might just be me, but have I ever seen you on the server before?

You need to be active a lot there Wink

Good Luck anyways!
Back to top Go down
itacHi

itacHi

PostSubject: Re: This is Drunken baby...   This is Drunken baby... - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jun 2011, 17:57

Drunken is trial I guess..

Topic Closed!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS0oYcK6RS8&feature=related
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Drunken baby...   This is Drunken baby... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Drunken baby...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2