Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thank you egosoft ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TicTac

TicTac

thank you egosoft ^^ Empty
PostSubject: thank you egosoft ^^   thank you egosoft ^^ EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 23:49

Hey all,

Here is the latest X-universe game in egosoft's line. It is NOT related to the other games in the X-series, instead its meant to be completely new and original from the ground up...

enjoy!

Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: thank you egosoft ^^   thank you egosoft ^^ EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 00:15

yay, i loved x2 and x3 + addon, they are really addictive. i spent months of building my space stations, factories and fleets. unfortunally this wont run on my laptop ^^
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: thank you egosoft ^^   thank you egosoft ^^ EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 18:10

What kinda genre is that ? just shoot everyone to hell or exploration and RPG elements lol.
Back to top Go down
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: thank you egosoft ^^   thank you egosoft ^^ EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 18:37

looks like Freelancer Surprised
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: thank you egosoft ^^   thank you egosoft ^^ EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 18:46

well i dont know anything about this game, but the x-series was always an open world game (sandbox genre, first person view). you can do pretty much everthing you want. shoot, trade, tune your ship, buy new ships, explore etc. but i spent most of the time building factories and mines.

and yea its a bit like freelancer but a lot bigger (huge universe, nice economy system). you can change the environment buy building stations, factories and mines

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X3:_Terran_Conflict
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thank you egosoft ^^   thank you egosoft ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

thank you egosoft ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Light :: Public Forum :: Hobbies & Other Games-
Jump to: