Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frost wants to join

Go down 
+6
ZeuS
Yumiko
marlboro
InfeCt
MasterBlaster
Frost
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frost

Frost

Frost wants to join Empty
PostSubject: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 00:56

Hi guys im Frost... i have been playing for about a year....i am from South-Africa i like chilling and dueling other players...i am never disrespectful or say anything hurtful even when insulted... I am very fair player...and also very fun to duel with Wink....and also i want to add, from tommorow i wil be visiting my dad in Canada for about 2-4weeks, so I wil not be playing, but after that i wil be active alot. Tnx Smile
Back to top Go down
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 00:59

Welcome and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
InfeCt

InfeCt

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 01:07

Good luck ! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 01:26

how ...... old are ...... you? and .... what is it ..... with all ..... the .... dots? i wonder .... why so ...... many people .... on the ........ internet do ..... that. didnt you .... learn how ...... to write?
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 01:34

They dotdotdot want dotdotdot to dotdotdot be dotdotdot SEEN dotdotdot!
Back to top Go down
Frost

Frost

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 02:07

Hehehe sorry just like making dots. I am 15 Razz
Back to top Go down
InfeCt

InfeCt

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 10:00

marlboro wrote:
how ...... old are ...... you? and .... what is it ..... with all ..... the .... dots? i wonder .... why so ...... many people .... on the ........ internet do ..... that. didnt you .... learn how ...... to write?

Just like Rocky, but who carezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 11:53

read.... this....https://lol-team.forumotion.com/t674-important-for-trials#7068

........ and good luck...... fucking dots.......
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 14:43

InfeCt wrote:
marlboro wrote:

Just like Rocky, but who carezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well i care.

i mean, of course i was in a pissed off mood when i wrote that post. but nevertheless i think people should be able to write a few sentences without major errors. i dont think im demanding impossible stuff here. as you can see, im only using small capitals most of the time myself - so you cant really say im ultra strict.

frost, dont get me wrong, this isnt only about your post (there are many posts, that are worse that yours). i'm complaining about the whole internet here (and im a hater anyway lol). but to me it is a sign of lacking respect, if people cant even spend 3 minutes to write a proper text. especially when they're asking for something. again - no offence frost.

but hey, if nobody gives a shit anyway, why dont we all post like this:

"HIIIIIII!!!! im marlboro!! xDXD :D :P rofl!!.... im 29 .... fromgermany ... :D:DDDD and im a hater!! can i join??????????? :DDDD xd .... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 17:46

I sa y NO
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 18:44

I sa y YES
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 18:58

marlboro wrote:
I sa y YES

me too
Back to top Go down
InfeCt

InfeCt

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 19:02

No one said yes to you, Anakin, you still joined Wink

I say yes and I don't care how ppl write. It's better to have proper english then writing a few ......'s!
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 20:03

It isn't proper if you use too many dots ;P
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 20:34

InfeCt wrote:
No one said yes to you, Anakin, you still joined Wink

I say yes and I don't care how ppl write. It's better to have proper english then writing a few ......'s!

okiFYOudoNtcaReiwONTUeanyspaceSORDotsanYMorewheNImtaLKingtoyouwoOOHoooowhocaressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Cool

EDIT:aHYeaifoOGOttomenTIOnranDomcapItalleTTerslol

Yumiko wrote:
It isn't proper if you use too many dots ;P
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 21:02

Dots dont bother me as much as awful english, btw.
I can handle them. Just ignore the dots. But when someone writes message not even trying to help other people understand him... It makes me scream and punch the walls in anger :-D
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 21:15

Kenny wrote:
Dots dont bother me as much as awful english, btw.
I can handle them. Just ignore the dots. But when someone writes message not even trying to help other people understand him... It makes me scream and punch the walls in anger :-D

Ok then lets make a vote to find out what each person can handle and what not. Hmm damn, thats a lot of work. If there only were rules or conventions for that.. oh wait :O
Back to top Go down
InfeCt

InfeCt

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 00:06

The English is still good, but the text is just wrong......
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 16:24

well anybody see frost on server?
Back to top Go down
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 16:28

He said he was going to his dad in Canada or sth. He will be active i think in two or three weeks.
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 16:36

good and what about dude? any one saw him on the couple day's?
Back to top Go down
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 16:38

Dont know anything about dude
Back to top Go down
InfeCt

InfeCt

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 17:04

I've seen him on many time, he is cool and fun to duel!
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 17:18

InfeCt wrote:
I've seen him on many time, he is cool and fun to duel!

dude or frost?
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 17:19

why dont you talk about dude in his own thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost wants to join   Frost wants to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost wants to join
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next