Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open Apology to [LOL]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
unknown

Open Apology to [LOL]  Empty
PostSubject: Open Apology to [LOL]    Open Apology to [LOL]  EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 20:20

"Just want to say I apologize for talking shit about LOL. You guys are a good bunch and have been around for a good while now, longer than us. We've been a clan for ten years now and I think you guys have been around since the beginning if I'm not mistaken anyways I was angry about my life and took it out on you guys in the LOL vs JJ topic for that I'm sorry. Just sometimes I know certain members in LOL disrespect JJ but I'll make sure our people act accordingly. thank you"

Hooks posted this on the JJ forum. Where i come from if a man steps on his ego and admits he's wrong esp if it's Hooks ( he doesn't easily step on his ego ) that means he's shown respect and deserves respect.We're not a shitty 2 bit clan , we have had great members in our clan and still do , we are relentless ,  we never surrender.I know there have been many beefs between some members of JJ and LOL but i'd like us to get over that in the view that we all enjoy this game and should stand united, some of us don't tolerate certain behavior and you should respect them for that as we respect you in return.I don't want to hear anymore drama between our clans , i want to see matches , i want to see tffas all of them friendly not trolling and laming (well at least i don't mind the trolling and laming it makes me laugh ) because i think we can both learn from each other a lot ,we have completely different styles of fighting, we have a code in JJ : try when dueling someone try your hardest when dueling a fellow jj .I want that last part to be a fellow JJ and LOL seeing as we are the only 2 worthy clans left alive.And one more thing to add i know i don't show it , in fact i don't show it at all , but i have a tremendous amount of respect and love for jk2 players (even you fox and noob you fuckin lamers !! ) and i really don't want a war between our clans... like it has happened in the past with ce and ca..
Back to top Go down
Josh.

Josh.

PostSubject: Re: Open Apology to [LOL]    Open Apology to [LOL]  EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 21:18

thanks for posting here unknown Smile

i was just really shocked when i read that there were fights on jj forums about lol. i really like your clan and i never felt like there were troubels between us. if ever a lol member behaves in a bad way to a jj member you should just make a screenshot and we will punish him. i apologize for troubles which were in the past (dunno what happened). i think i never talked to hookz but i will always respect him even if he dislikes lol (he isnt forced to like the lol clan). such an apologize is really nice and shows that he is a respectfull guy like all jj members. jj members are always welcome to play on the lol server and they can ask for some lol-friends login for useing /amprotect. feel free to talk to one of the leaders or make a post here if there are any troubles.
i really look forward to alot of tffa and some friendly rivalry. there arent alot of jk2 players left so every1 should act in a polite and respectfull way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Open Apology to [LOL]    Open Apology to [LOL]  EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 21:28

Fully agree with josh. [LOL]ers and JJ, should respect themselves. We are the 2 most active clans with with most active members. And if there is any problem with any [LOL]member just write it here, and we would try to solve it.
Big respect to you, hooks that he made such post and all JJmembers.

And like josh allready said, if you guys from JJ wants lol-friends login on our server, just write us the list of names, and we will create those logins. (amprotect. etc)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
unknown

PostSubject: Re: Open Apology to [LOL]    Open Apology to [LOL]  EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 16:41

Thank you Josh, Rocky, Aura,Bozo,Meanie and other LOL members for your thoughtful input i'll make sure no more jj members disrespect any lol members , maybe only as a joke with no harm intended , cause this is jk2 after all we all like to poke each other every now and then Razz , that doesn't mean we don't respect each other.Smile
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Open Apology to [LOL]    Open Apology to [LOL]  EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 16:41

I never noticed anything besides typical jj or 2jj but it came mainly from ca noob, jason or fox mcloud and cossy. There will be a rule set for the server soon in public it applies for everyone [LOL] and no [LOL]. Basically everyone can just collect cards if they misbehave, be it additude or admin abuse. Red card means ban for a short period of time. And for [LOL] members it means trial or kick.

trashtalking is fun at times but people must know their limit so thats why the rules are there Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Apology to [LOL]    Open Apology to [LOL]  EmptySat 19 Jul 2014, 03:08

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Apology to [LOL]    Open Apology to [LOL]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Apology to [LOL]
Page 1 of 1