Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]

Go down 
+7
marlboro
Sniff
ZeuS
THE FORCE
Anakin
MasterBlaster
dude
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dude

the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] Empty
PostSubject: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 16:41

Ye guys! Here I am now. Straight back from a 5 year brake and onto the [LOL]server... (the only one i visit because of cfg problems that occur when i join others) So... ye.. about me.. I like chillin out for a few minutes(/hours Wink ) just havin some duels.. guess that Im quita fair player, don't insult anybody and keep cool when getting provoked... What else... ah ye.. Im heterosexual and want to join [LOL] =D
Back to top Go down
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 16:43

Good luck dude, stay active on forum and servers. Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 16:44

Hi gl Stay active and where are you from ? and Read Rules
Back to top Go down
THE FORCE

THE FORCE

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 17:41

good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
dude

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 18:37

Thanks guys.. Im from germany, anakin.
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 19:33

well you have to wait a bit cause we have much aplication at the moment but good luck anyway and stay active
Back to top Go down
Sniff

Sniff

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 20:26

gl hf:)
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 17:24

ok anybody saw dude on server?
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 17:49

I cant say anything about this guy, which is my fault - im probably not active enough.

Ok and this is why i made this post:
The dots again lol. I really dont wanna be the asshole here, but this is getting out of hands man lol. its everywhere! its taking over! And i need to stop it somehow. WHO IN THE FUCKING WORLD TAUGHT YOU GUYS THAT THIS .... IS ... HOW ... TO WRITE .... A ... TEXT? i've been to school for 10+ years, but i've never seen this shit before.

Hey, i know some of you are probably pissed off of my posts about this. But i cant stop it, because a) i feel its necessary and b) i would explode otherwise. And as i said to the other guy/guy's (i think it was more than one): no offence Dude, its nothing personal. I just wanna know whats going on here lol.

Last edited by marlboro on Fri 15 Jul 2011, 17:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 17:54

what are u talking about marlboro...?

Good Luck, try to visit the server ^^
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 17:57

he.... talks about... the .... ... dots... you... know... Wink

you are on forum active marl and thats importment too. some users not active, maybe on server but not here thats why i asked "anybody saw dude"
if anybody see him on server tell me thx
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 17:57

Dark.Devil wrote:
what are u talking about marlboro...?

Good Luck, try to visit the server ^^

Read this thread and find out :)))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 21:53

ZeuS wrote:
he.... talks about... the .... ... dots... you... know... Wink

you are on forum active marl and thats importment too. some users not active, maybe on server but not here thats why i asked "anybody saw dude"
if anybody see him on server tell me thx

I see him everytime I'm on the server, he seems to be active. Like to duel, isn't so skilled though (shouldn't be a problem). Wink
Back to top Go down
darcor

PostSubject: Join the last good guild in JK2   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 00:08

Hi guys i play a bit still but i played more in the old days was with a guild called ODB we had our own server now we are no more and i see LOL is still here:) if you let me join i would be hapy just to keep the game online i will help you with that:)
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 14:31

darcor wrote:
Hi guys i play a bit still but i played more in the old days was with a guild called ODB we had our own server now we are no more and i see LOL is still here:) if you let me join i would be hapy just to keep the game online i will help you with that:)

register on forum make new thread and stay active on forum and server!
Back to top Go down
ZeuS

ZeuS

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 22:03

trial limit reached topic closed: read this for info

https://lol-team.forumotion.com/t674-important-for-trials

if you still wanna join just wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 23:46

still playing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 18:06

dude wrote:
Ye guys! Here I am now. Straight back from a 5 year brake and onto the [LOL]server... (the only one i visit because of cfg problems that occur when i join others) So... ye.. about me.. I like chillin out for a few minutes(/hours Wink ) just havin some duels.. guess that Im quita fair player, don't insult anybody and keep cool when getting provoked... What else... ah ye.. Im heterosexual and want to join [LOL] =D

If you were GAY you were still welcome aslong as you leave my ass alone lol j/k.

GL heh.

Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 16:04

You are way to inactive , and ive never seen you on the server or on the forum either.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]   the dude feels to join a clan [Failed] Empty

Back to top Go down

the dude feels to join a clan [Failed]
Page 1 of 1