Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lacks of respect of the people

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
albertukiih

albertukiih

The Lacks of respect of the people Empty
PostSubject: The Lacks of respect of the people   The Lacks of respect of the people EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 02:34

Hello, I open this post in the forum to speak on the lacks of respect of the people toward the moderators for do better the server.
Well, when among to form part of [LOL] Members told me that tapeworm that to be respectful with the people, to try that alla peace in the servant and that themselves they were not insulted, neither bad comments toward the people, neither names that insulted to the people.

Well, I carry 2 days trying to speak with the people, trying that they listen to reason, that insult not, that they carry not names insulting to people, taking its ips by its lacks of respect and I see that the people does not change... mm this me to carried to the account that the people has a great lack of respect by us i above all by whom carries the servant of the play.

Any solution to this problem aside from /to ignore the players? Because if not from now on began me to give equal since I try to do it possible because a good peace in the servant and on top the people insults me to my...

Solutions? ;

Thank you so much for your time = D
Back to top Go down
Stormix

Stormix

PostSubject: Re: The Lacks of respect of the people   The Lacks of respect of the people EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 02:52

I did not understood all words but i think i got the goal.

Well, you can't change peoples... If they realy abusing by insulting ect.. Just ask a leader or co leader or clan helper or whatever who can told him to stop. If not sanction will be given.
Back to top Go down
Kovak007

Kovak007

PostSubject: Re: The Lacks of respect of the people   The Lacks of respect of the people EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 03:59

I personally try to respect anyone, mod or not, because it's a human right, so i will try my best to help out
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: The Lacks of respect of the people   The Lacks of respect of the people EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:28

You cant expect respect from peaple but there are limits. If someone changes the whole atmosphere on the server by his/her additude in a negative way , or for one person in particular he/she can get banned. Its about the quality not the quantity.

But make some screenshots as backup then why and take the ip(s) of this person.
Back to top Go down
albertukiih

albertukiih

PostSubject: Re: The Lacks of respect of the people   The Lacks of respect of the people EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 15:02

okey thhx all people,
and sorry for my english<3

when i find another badperson i take a schrenshoot and his ip =)

<3

Thxx for your time=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lacks of respect of the people   The Lacks of respect of the people Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lacks of respect of the people
Page 1 of 1