Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time, no see

Go down 
+3
Sintriel
Josh.
DauntLess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DauntLess

DauntLess

Long time, no see Empty
PostSubject: Long time, no see   Long time, no see EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 23:32

Well, it's been quite some time since I last saw everyone in LOL. The game became availible through Steam and I decided to buy it. At the same time, I started to remember all the fun times I had in this clan, and so, here I am.

But who am I? Well, incase you didn't pay attention to my profile name, I go by the name of Dauntless in the Interwebs. I'm a 2-year old member that previously joined LOL around 2010-11. A long time has passed since then, indeed, and much has changed it seems. Nevertheless, allow me to tell a little about myself.

I'm a 19-year old quiet and calm down-to-earth type of guy that has a big passion for gaming. I began to develop a fascination for all things computer related at a fairly young age. I'm currently studying to become an electrician, but hopefully I'll go on to do something else than that, with what little knowledge I attain. xD
Programming is also something that interests me, specifically computer programming. I don't have many dreams or ambitions, but I hope that one day I'll work for a gaming company, helping them program their games.

I currently live in Sweden, in a small, quiet town which I've grown quite fond of. I don't think I'll ever be able to leave this place in a long time.
The english language is also something that I find interesting, and I always take time out of my day to learn how to speak and write it better and more fluently.

..whew, I think that does it for an introduction. I hope I will be able to become a member of this awesome clan yet again for more fun times. Thanks for reading.

Yours truly,
Dauntless
Back to top Go down
Josh.

Josh.

Long time, no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see   Long time, no see EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 02:21

very nice application Smile
i think there wont be a lot of problems for ur joining since u are an ex member
gl!
Back to top Go down
Sintriel

Sintriel

Long time, no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see   Long time, no see EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 06:52

nice app, from my opinion welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Drunken

Drunken

Long time, no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see   Long time, no see EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 13:37

you have my permission buddy gl and see you in game (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/wrongworld1/prod
Meanie.

Meanie.

Long time, no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see   Long time, no see EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 20:02

Welcome back Dauntless Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Long time, no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see   Long time, no see EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 14:24

welcome back.

gl & hf
Back to top Go down
dq

dq

Long time, no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see   Long time, no see EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 19:59

You're a trial now Dauntless, welcome back.

You'll get your pw next week at the latest.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time, no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see   Long time, no see Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time, no see
Page 1 of 1