Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pr0phet - join application

Go down 
+4
Josh.
Dark.Devil
Yumiko
pr0phet
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pr0phet

pr0phet

Pr0phet - join application Empty
PostSubject: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 21:13

1, Write a little about yourself, your past clans, hobbies, your age, in-game name and anything else you feel would help with your application.

Hi there, I'm Karol 24 yo, I'm from Poland, I'm interested in tuning cars, music and some sports. I'm Student on a Polish Silesian University of Technology. My previous clans were pure Polish so I think I won't write they're names here cause its usless (otherwize just ask and Ill write them). Im playing Jk2 from the beggining, actually I dont even remember how many years. My prefered style is yellow poke but I like also use some red straight cuts.

2, Why you would like to join [LOL], why you think you would become a good member and how you think you might be able to help [LOL].

I think clan is good prospering on aboard JK2 scene (Polish is already dead) so I want join good active clan to have some joy of playing with also active ppl. I'm tryin' to play every day while I have some free time for this hehe. Why I would become a good lol mmbr ? Realy I don't know, I just want to have some fun and be active and have good relations with ppl.

3, Follow [LOL] clan rules, be respectful to members of [LOL] and guests, be patient while your application is being processed. Remain as active as possible on the forums and server which helps us observe you, which will make the process of the application easier and quicker.

I respect the reulez and waiting for Your answer.
Regards,
Karol

PS if You have more questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 21:46

Witam Ciebie Karolu Smile, napisz w jakich tych klanach byles, moze ja bede znala. Polska scena nie jest martwa Wink

Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
pr0phet

pr0phet

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 22:12

BoLS, DFA, GoD, DoW, BoS, DS, FoR, en1

pewnie kilka pominalem bo rotacja jest duza u nas ale to sa takie raczej bardziej znane Wink pozdrawiam Cie Yumi.

Yumi asked me for clans that I've been in so I wrote them above.
Back to top Go down
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 00:18

:O!

Last edited by Dark.Devil on Tue 24 Aug 2010, 00:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark.Devil

Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 00:18

hey prophet you seems to be a nice person, and your polish spam skills let us show where ure coming from Razz
see you around , and everything will be fine Wink

Back to top Go down
Josh.

Josh.

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 02:03

nice applycation:) gl!
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 19:46

Nice, iam in for it too.
Back to top Go down
InfeCt

InfeCt

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 20:58

Nice application.

VGL. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Matt.

Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 21:15

Nice app good luck dude
Back to top Go down
pr0phet

pr0phet

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010, 00:38

Thx Guyz Ill do my best Smile
Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010, 01:07

i dont know this guy or his behaviour on the server (which is my own fault lol). but based on how he talks, especially in that "What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing"-thread, i say let him join ^^
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010, 13:05

Aproved iam making you trial. I send all to ure account here on the forum.

/aura.

Back to top Go down
pr0phet

pr0phet

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010, 13:33

Thank You guyz and see You on teh server Smile
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010, 13:47

pr0phet wrote:
Thank You guyz and see You on teh server Smile

np,

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pr0phet - join application   Pr0phet - join application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pr0phet - join application
Page 1 of 1