Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]

Go down 
+4
Aura-Z
Rocky
Yumiko
Chloe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe

Chloe

Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 15:52

Hey, my name is Chloe, I am 18 years old and I live in Sweden. I frequently play the piano (for which I compose for as well) and I would like to learn the violin. I've only been in one other clan called it is however dead now since a long time but I was one of the leaders of the clan for several years.

Apart from music I am incredible interested in philosophy and I can wander around my house all day thinking about questions I will never be able to answer...

Basically, I think too much.

I would like to join LoL because it seems to be a somewhat active and friendly clan. I am not sure on how I would "Help" the clan, but I suppose that since I am a friendly and fun person something good will come out of it!

I respect the rules of the clan and I will wait patiently until I receive my answer for which I hope will be yes.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko

Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 17:25

Stay active on server and we'll see Wink Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 18:40

stay active and good luck Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 22:16

I remember this style of someone before. I cant recall who it was. I think your fake. But proove me wrong.

Back to top Go down
marlboro

marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 22:42

Aura-Z wrote:
I remember this style of someone before. I cant recall who it was. I think your fake. But proove me wrong.

Her IP is swedish anyway. But yeah, women (or female names) are always suspicious Razz

Back to top Go down
pr0phet

pr0phet

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 22:47

I saw her once on the server. Isnt that weird ? 1 day on servr - joining app ? Basketball
Back to top Go down
Chloe

Chloe

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 22:51

pr0phet wrote:
I saw her once on the server. Isnt that weird ? 1 day on servr - joining app ? Basketball

Yes this is obviously a conspiracy
Back to top Go down
pr0phet

pr0phet

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 22:52

Like I tought Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 23:01

I saw her once on the server and she told me I have to duel with her because she pay me 20$ for hour. cyclops Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 01:23

Rocky wrote:
I saw her once on the server and she told me I have to duel with her because she pay me 20$ for hour. cyclops Shocked Laughing

Pramakk strikes again!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Chloe

Chloe

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 17:09

Rocky wrote:

Sssh!
Back to top Go down
Duster

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:34

Looks like a hot ticket
Back to top Go down
Chloe

Chloe

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyFri 22 Oct 2010, 18:09

Duster wrote:
Looks like a hot ticket

I haven't figured out how to post in a thread so I'll just reply you saying;

I am not going to be on the server for one week, vacation. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Chloe

Chloe

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 13:43

Back from vacation
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 23:43

Wb,

Okz you can be trial Smile

one thing thou, how come you have so many ips ?
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 01:47

ok, but stay active otherwise....
no money no funny ^^
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 22:07

Isn't it funny how meanie disappears and Chloe appears :p

just sayin' xD
Back to top Go down
Chloe

Chloe

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 23:08

Aura-Z wrote:
Wb,

Okz you can be trial Smile

one thing thou, how come you have so many ips ?

Many IP's? No clue! A lot of other sources have said the same thing but I have no idea why
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 13:23

I dont know, iam gonna say no.

Your fake and if u say you are not you lie.

/Denied and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]   Joining application (Chloe) [Denied] Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining application (Chloe) [Denied]
Page 1 of 1