Legion of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight II

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]

Go down 
+4
Sintriel
Aura-Z
Stormix
samfp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
samfp

samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] Empty
PostSubject: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 01:53

past clans: FY, hoping to leave for LOL if my application is successful, mainly due to the inactivity of the clan, the lack of helpfulness, and force enabled, hoping to join the friendlier and more active server that is LOL ^^.

UK

samfp

Would love to join, been helped by many already and everyone seems extremely kind.
Back to top Go down
Stormix

Stormix

samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 03:23

samfp wrote:

past clans: FY, hoping to leave for LOL if my application is successful

So we are just some shit ? If u wanna deal with us. You must be clanless.

Plus, tell us some more about you. It's a 2 sentences apply... dude cmon Wink
Back to top Go down
samfp

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 03:32

Haha sorry, iwas in a rush to get back to aura ^^
I have disassosciated myself from the FY clan, have no clan affiliation and do not ever intend to return to the clans server Smile I don't see LOL as a piece of shit at all, I was more concerned about being flamed to shit for being a 'bser' which doesn't matter anymore given I've resigned from the clan.
The reason I've left FY is because I feel LOL is a much better run server with extremely friendlyt people and a mature community, I've learnt more in a few hours on LOL than in any other server over the past month or so, I used to play jk2 at the age of around 7 and recently rediscovered my love for it. I would hope to play daily if not every other day and would consider myself a player who has a lot to contribute, my hobbies are obviously gaming and also snowboarding and football ^^ apologies for the lazy application, I'd just got back from work!
Back to top Go down
Stormix

Stormix

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 05:57

Better.

Stay active on serva! We will learn to know u betta!
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 12:27

Dont worry about your past teams its your additude that counts. But yea you have to be ''clanless'' to join [LOL], so you are. Stay active on the server and things will roll from there.

Gl.
Back to top Go down
samfp

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 13:06

thanks all ^^
Back to top Go down
Sintriel

Sintriel

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 13:30

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
albertukiih

albertukiih

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 17:17

false.
u dont left FY i speak with a member of his clan and he say that yesterday (28.05.12) he wear his tag in FY.

but its true he say to FY member that he left his clan.

GL.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 18:30

haeh?
ur in FY or no?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hojko.com
samfp

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 18:39

Yeah sorry please disregard this application I had a change of heartt, my master was too good to me to ditch clans just like that, thanks for the opportunity guys, I appreciate it ^^
Back to top Go down
Stormix

Stormix

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 20:50

samfp wrote:

samfp wrote:
Yeah sorry please disregard this application I had a change of heartt

oh i see.
Back to top Go down
samfp

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 21:14

Its a generic term...
Back to top Go down
albertukiih

albertukiih

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 01:34

GL in ur clan , and have fun in our clan:)
see u in server samfp^^!
Back to top Go down
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 12:14

Im confused. Is he in FY or not? lol
Back to top Go down
samfp

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 12:59

Es I am
Back to top Go down
Stulle

Stulle

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 13:24

*close and delete*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]   samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ] Empty

Back to top Go down

samfp joining application [DENIED to much confusion make up your mind first :) ]
Page 1 of 1